Like this building on Facebook
|Sheraton Duluth & Condominiums|
|311 East Superior Street|
Duluth MN United States
|Units / Rooms||180|
| - mixed use|
| - hotel|
| - residential|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - brick|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Main roof||129 ft|
- Architects: Elness Swenson Graham Architects
- Developer: Sherman Associates
- Property Management: Wischermann Partners, Inc.
- General Contractor: Oscar J. Boldt Construction
- As of 2006, this was the tallest building constructed in downtown Duluth in 25 years.
- This building contains a 147 room Sheraton Hotel on the first 6 floors, topped by 33 condominiums on 5 floors.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.