Like this building on Facebook
|Duluth Public Schools Central Administration|
|215 North 1st Avenue East|
Duluth MN United States
| - office|
| - education|
| - lowrise|
| - tower|
| - romanesque|
| - stone|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
- Architect(s): Emmet S. Palmer, Lucien P. Hall
- The high school was closed in 1971, and the building now serves as the administrative center for the Duluth Public School system.
- The building was added to the National Register of Histoci Places in 1972.
- The building was expanded to the north in 1926, which added a new gymnasium.
- The building is faced in local Brownstone.
- The school tower contains a clock that measures 10'-6" in diameter, and bells.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.