Like this building on Facebook
|Four Seasons Residences|
|Cesar Chavez & Trinity|
Austin TX United States
|Units / Rooms||320|
| - residential|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - limestone|
| - granite|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||401 ft||Email from sales concierge at townlakeresidences.com.|
|Mechanical roof||401 ft||Email from sales concierge at townlakeresidences.com.|
|Main roof parapet||382 ft||Email from sales concierge at townlakeresidences.com.|
• Architects: Gensler Associates & Ed Grun Architect.
• Others: BOKA Powell , Michael Graves & Associates.
• Incorporations & Investors: Post Properties, Southland Investment, Ardent Residential, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts.
• Constructors: Lyda Swinerton Builders, Urban Building LLC, Abode Inc., TBG Partners, Land Design Partners Inc., Bury + Partners Inc., Al Coker & Associates.
• Neighborhood: Rainey Street/Waterfront District
• At the time of it's planning the building would have been the tallest residential building in the city with highest swimming pool in Texas. It has been on hold however for sometime due to the tech bust and further worries after 9/11.
• First planned in 2000 to be a 320 foot, 28-story condo tower with 129 units, the project has been revived under new owners and will be larger than originally proposed with up to 35 floors and 320 units with both condos and apartments as well as retail. Residences would have the same ammenities and services as the adjacent Four Seasons Hotel.
• At 35 floors the project would need a zoning change to be approved for the increased height. The site is currently approved for 318 feet and 29 floors. The new plans also call for the tower to run parallel to Cesar Chavez Street rather than San Jacinto Boulevard as originally planned.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.