Like this building on Facebook
| - office|
| - government|
| - lowrise|
| - neo-classical|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
- Architect: Theophil Edvard Freiherr von Hansen
- The building suffered destruction of some of the wings and chambers during WWII bombings.
- The building was superficially repaired after the war.
- It is currently undergoing extensive restoration of the facades, including frieze painting and the capital's guilding to restore it to it's colourful original view.
- This building was originally built for the Austrian half of the Austro-Hungarian legislature (Budapest's Parliament being the Hungarian part).
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.