Like this building on Facebook
|Melia Valencia Hotel|
|Av. Cortes Valencianas|
| - hotel|
| - parking garage|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - limestone|
| - marble|
| - granite|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Inicias S.A.
• Constructors: Ferrovial Agroman S.A., Mn-Manuel Nebot Ingeniería S.L., Liebherr Ibérica S.A., Doka Industrie GmbH, Danosa, Isover.
• Owner: Hilton Hotels Corporation.
• This is the second Hilton Hotel in Spain. The Barcelona Hilton Hotel was built first.
• Foundations were demolished and rebuilt in February 2004 because the concrete used initially didn't have the required quality.
• First five floors are office space.
• A earlier first constructed 14-floor building is attached to the main building. The glass connections at each floor feature large structural steel beams.
• Located right next to Edificio Columbia 30 with similar design.
• Official inauguration originally scheduled in July 2006 was delayed until December 2006.
• Highest building in València surpassing Torre de Francia, towers in 'Torres de Calatrava' would be higher if built.
-Changed name to Melia.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.