Like this building on Facebook
|18 Broad Street|
Charleston SC United States
| - mixed use|
| - office|
| - residential|
| - highrise|
| - beaux arts|
| - terra cotta|
| - granite|
| - brick|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|to mechanical penthouse|
|Main roof||102 ft|
|to main roof deck|
- Architect: Thompson & Frohling
- Costs at Completion: $300,000
- Developer (renovation): Drake Development
- Length & Width: 37.34m x 23m
- A renovation completed in 2002 converted the top three floors into residential usage.
- When originally constructed, many in the feared that it destroyed the intimate feel of the downtown.
- This is considered Charleston's first high-rise.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.