Like this building on Facebook
|303-311 South Washington Avenue|
Royal Oak MI United States
| Intended completion date||2008|
|Units / Rooms||42|
| - residential|
| - office|
| - parking garage|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - limestone|
| - brick|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||125 ft||Daily Tribune, 10/9/2005|
- Architect: HF Architecture
- Costs at Completion: $18,000,000
- The basement and ground-floor will including retail and dinning options.
- Floors 2 and 3 will contain a 72-space parking garage, which will be primarily dedicated to the building's residents, and secondarily to patrons and visitors.
- The tenth floor (top floor) will contain two penthouse units, and mechanical equipment.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.