Like this building on Facebook
|21 Iceboat Terrace|
Toronto ON Canada
|Units / Rooms||1,758|
| - residential|
| - highrise|
| - bridge|
| - hole|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||428 ft||3D Terrain Imagery|
|39 storey tower||386 ft||City of Toronto|
|22 storey tower||205 ft||City of Toronto|
|18 storey tower||173 ft||City of Toronto|
|Podium||92 ft||City of Toronto|
Architect: Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates PC
Architect: Page + Steele Inc.
Developer: Concord Adex Developments Corp.
• heights include mechanical
• four towers with 44, 38, 22 and 18 storeys respectively
• a two storey span near the 30th floor connects the taller towers together. The span is occupied by several condominium units.
• 44 storey tower is located at 21 Iceboat Terrace
• 38 storey tower is located at 15 Iceboat Terrace
• 22 storey tower is located at 151 Dan Leckie Way
• 18 storey tower is located at 10 Capreol Court
• Google Search
| || |
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.