Like this building on Facebook
|1403 Woodward Avenue|
Detroit MI United States
|Floor Area||14,962 m²|
|Units / Rooms||16|
| - residential|
| - office|
| - retail|
| - lowrise|
| - chicago school|
| - brick|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||106 ft||Kraemer Design Group|
|Length||100 ft||Kraemer Design Group|
|Width||59 ft||Kraemer Design Group|
- Owner: Woodward Grand Realty Company
- Architect (renovation): Kramer Design Group
- General Contractor (renovation): J.C. Beal Construction
- The building was constructed in 1894, for William Elliott, a Detroit entrepreneur.
- Renovation of this building began in 2005, to reconfigure it for residential use. The project is scheduled to be completed in the winter of 2007.
- The renovation includes carving out 16 residential lofts in the upper floors, with ground-level retail and office space.
- The S.S. Kresge Company, the forerunner of the K-Mart Corporation, opened its first store in this building in 1899.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.