|525 Washington Boulevard|
Jersey City NJ United States
|Floor Area||98,566 m²|
| - office|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - limestone|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Ehrenkrantz Eckstut, Kuhn & Whitelaw.
• Constructors: Huber, Hunt & Nichols Construction Group Inc., The Cantor Seinuk Group Inc., The Lefrak Organization.
• Owner: Brookfield Properties Corporation.
• Tallest building in New Jersey from 1990 to 1992, surpassed Trump Taj Mahal Casino Hotel, later surpassed by 101 Hudson Street.
• Won the BOMA NJ Office Building of the Year award in 2003.
• Phorio Entry
• Google Search
| || |
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.