Like this building on Facebook
|1 Campus Martius|
Detroit MI United States
| - parking garage|
| - office|
| - retail|
| - station|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - limestone|
| - marble|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|to the top of the elevator penthouse|
- Architects: Rossetti Associates, Rich & Associates
- The deck contains 2,200 parking spaces.
- The garage is facaded with expensive limestone and marble.
- The garage contains 20,600 square feet of retail and office space on the ground floor, and a 2,891 square foot daycare center on part of the second floor.
- The garage is home to one of the Detroit People Mover's stations.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.