Like this building on Facebook
|Frank & Seder Building|
|1447 Woodward Avenue|
Detroit MI United States
| - residential|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - chicago school|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||135 ft||Kraemer Design Group|
|to top of prominent penthouse|
|Main roof||90 ft||Kraemer Design Group|
|to top of roof parapet|
- Architect (renovation): Kramer Design Group
- Part of the facade is actually cast iron.
- This is one of the four high-rise buildings in the Lofts of Merchants Row condominium/retail redevelopment along Lower Woodward.
- The building was completely reconstructed and the facade restored in 2004.
- This building was joined with the larger addition directly to the south of the building in 1921.
- The building is framed in wood.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.