Like this building on Facebook
|Sky Tower - Floreasca City Center|
|Floor Area||78,000 m²|
| - office|
| - conference|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Developer / Owner: Raiffeisen Evolution.
• Cost US$ 250.000.000.
• It would be the tallest building in Romania when completed, with shopping-mall, entertainment, retail and offices.
• Located in a booming urban district and popular residential area in the northeast of Bucharest on Lake Floreasca, close to Raiffeisen evolution’s successful project Oracle Tower.
• Construction stage I - Promenada Mall.
- Shopping & Entertainment: 33,000 m².
- Office Wing: 17,000 m².
- Garage: 1,400 park spaces.
• Construction stage II - SkyTower.
- Office: 33,000 m².
- Garage: 520 park spaces.
• Construction stage III - Offices.
- Area: 11,000 m².
- Garage: 160 park spaces.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.