Like this building on Facebook
|St. Andrew's Church|
|23 Andrew's descent|
| - religious|
| - education|
| - museum|
| - church|
| - baroque|
| - steel|
| - stone|
| - gold|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|from the sacrato in Andrew's descent|
|Dnieper level||-286 ft|
• Architect: B. B. Rastrelli
• Master: I. F. Michurin
• The church is built into a hill which accounts for the different heights found for this building.
• Four little domes are buttresses
• A legend says that the church was built on place where apostle Andrew was.
• In the stylobate there are classes of seminary.
• The original shape of dome was renovated in 1978.
• Google Search
| || |
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.