Like this building on Facebook
|222 North LaSalle Street|
Chicago IL United States
|Floor Area||90,705 m²|
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - neo-classical|
| - postmodern|
| - limestone|
| - granite|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
- Architect: Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP
- The original building was completed in 1927.
- In the 1986 renovation, the light court was converted into 3 six-story landscaped atriums stacked on top of the lobby.
- The 4-story atrium in the lobby has a stained glass ceiling, and used to be surrounded by showrooms displaying building industry products.
- Expanded and renovated in 1986 by Skidmore Owings & Merrill Architects, with a western addition of equal height and a 4-level tinted glass penthouse over both the old & new sections.
• Google Search
| || |
Drawing by XxxX
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.