Like this building on Facebook
|Sparrow Hospital - West Wing Addition|
|1215 East Michigan Avenue|
Lansing MI United States
|Floor Area||37,161 m²|
| - hospital|
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - landing pad|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - brick|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||188 ft||Granger Construction|
|to mechanical penthouse parapet|
|Elevator crown||182 ft||Granger Construction|
|to deocrative elevator crown|
|Elevator tower||168 ft||Granger Construction|
|to elevator shaft roof/setback|
|Main roof||151 ft||Granger Construction|
|to main roof deck parapet|
- Architect: Neumann/Smith & Associates / HDR Architecture
- General Contractor: Granger Construction
- Cost at Completion: $140,000,000
- This is the tallest building of the Sparrow Hospital complex, and one of the tallest buildings outside of downtown in Metropolitan Lansing.
- This building is being completed in three phases, one lasting from 2004 to 2005, one lasting from 2005 until 2006, and one lasting from 2005 to 2008.
- The building will include a helipad on its roof that will service the hospital.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.