Like this building on Facebook
|Pan Pacific Seattle|
|2200 Westlake Avenue|
Seattle WA United States
|Units / Rooms||160|
| - hotel|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Hirsch Bedner Associates, CollinsWoerman.
• Constructors: Milliken Development Group, Turner Construction Company, Milliken Brothers, Vulcan Inc., Whole Foods Market Inc.
• Tenants: Pan Pacific, Bank of America.
• Demolition of buildings was in June 2004 with official groundbreaking in August 2004. Completion was in September 2006.
• Aria is the name of the condo section of the tower which features 33 units starting on the 12th floor.
• Homes range in size from 734 square feet to 2,279 square feet.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.