Like this building on Facebook
|Torre Ejecutiva Pemex|
|Marina Nacional 329, Colonia Huasteca, Miguel Hidalgo|
|Floor Area||165,000 m²|
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - international|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - aluminium|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||693 ft||Construction Drawings|
- Architect: Pedro Moctezuma Diaz Infante
- Development: Petroleos Mexicanos
- Engineering: Colinas de Buen S.A. de C.V.
- Foundations: Solum S.A
- Constructor: ICA Construccion Urbana
- Other companies involved: Solavite,S.A. / Summa Solutions
- The structure & facades was finished in 1982 when was inaugurated, but occupied in 1984. When built and for 19 years was the tallest building of the country.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.