Like this building on Facebook
|Maple Leaf Square North|
|55 Bremner Boulevard|
Toronto ON Canada
|Units / Rooms||619|
| - mixed use|
| - hotel|
| - residential|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - aluminium|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||610 ft||City of Toronto|
|Top floor||571 ft||City of Toronto|
Architect: Kuwabara Payne McKenna Blumberg Architects
Architect: Page + Steele Inc.
Developer: Lanterra Developments
Developer: The Cadillac-Fairview Corporation Ltd.
Developer: Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Ltd.
• This tower features 448 apartments and 171 hotel rooms
• The project will feature two condominium towers with a common podium.
• It will also include:
- 170-room sports themed boutique hotel
- glass walkway link to the Air Canada Centre.
- 2,000-seat concert hall
- fine dining restaurant
- high-tech sports bar with booths featuring personal television screens and video games.
- 170,000 square feet of shopping space, including a 9,000-square-foot Leafs and Raptors store.
- a public square between Bay and York Streets.
• Google Search
| || |
Drawing by Kamuix
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.