Like this building on Facebook
|Flamingo Road & Hugh Hefner Drive|
Las Vegas NV United States
| Intended completion date||2006|
|Units / Rooms||542|
| - residential|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - fitness center|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||563 ft||Humphreys & Partners Architects, L.P.|
• Architect: Humphreys & Partners Architects, L.P.
• Developer: Del American
• Vegas 888 opened a sales office in May 2006, but due to rising construction costs, lack of sales due to overpriceing, the project was cancelled in July 2006. The Building had plenty of amenities, but for example smallest unit was $750,000 for only 800 square feet.
• There was to be a resort spa on level 35.
• A smaller tower was also supposed to be built but was replaced by a shopping center.
• Was to be constructed across the street from the Palms Las Vegas Resory & Casino.
• Before Vegas 888 was planned another tower called One Las Vegas was supposed to be built on the site:
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.