Like this building on Facebook
|The Merrill - Tower One|
|Charleston Boulevard and Western Avenue|
Las Vegas NV United States
| Intended completion date||2010|
|Units / Rooms||600|
| - residential|
| - parking garage|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||650 ft||Las Vegas City Council Meeting Agendas 01/18/06 Items 69-74|
• The Wall Street Towers where renamed the World View Towers and redesigned for the 3rd time in June 2006. The twi towered World View Towers was redesigned in 2007 into a ultra-modern 3 Towered complex called The Merrill.
• The Wall Street Towers was first proposed in 2005 with a completly different plan:
- Two 900 foot, 73 story condo towers
- One 59 Story condo tower
- A smaller 25 story condo tower
- A Total of 3020 Condo Units
• The Two towers where too tall and where in the way of McCarran International's flight paths, the project was redesigned two times when finally the thrid time with only two 45 story towers. The Smaller Towers where dropped.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.