|128 West 5th Street|
Charlotte NC United States
|Units / Rooms||386|
| - residential|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - limestone|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Smallwood, Reynolds, Stewart & Associates Inc.
• Constructors: Concrete Supply Co., Fly & Form Inc., Heede Southeast, Novare Group, R.J. Griffin & Company, Starr Electric Company Inc., Viracon.
• The average size of its units is ~900ft².
• It contains 8,000 to 10,000ft² of retail space at street level.
• The ceremonial groundbreaking occurred on May 17, 2005.
• The 201 North Tryon Residental Tower was originally proposed for this site.
• Google Search