Like this building on Facebook
|128 West 5th Street|
Charlotte NC United States
|Units / Rooms||386|
| - residential|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - limestone|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Smallwood, Reynolds, Stewart & Associates Inc.
• Constructors: Concrete Supply Co., Fly & Form Inc., Heede Southeast, Novare Group, R.J. Griffin & Company, Starr Electric Company Inc., Viracon.
• The average size of its units is ~900ft².
• It contains 8,000 to 10,000ft² of retail space at street level.
• The ceremonial groundbreaking occurred on May 17, 2005.
• The 201 North Tryon Residental Tower was originally proposed for this site.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.