|Aria Resort & Casino|
|3730 South Las Vegas Boulevard|
Las Vegas NV United States
|Floor Area||480,525 m²|
|Units / Rooms||4,100|
| - hotel|
| - casino|
| - conference|
| - office|
| - parking garage|
| - theatre|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - stone|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||600 ft||Clark County Planning Agendas, App. Number UC-0013-06, 02/09/06|
|To the roof of the taller tower|
|Podium||280 ft||Clark County Planning Agendas, App. Number UC-0013-06, 02/09/06|
|Where the two main towers are connected|
- Architect: Cesar Pelli & Associates
- Contractor: Perini Building Company
- Owner: MGM Mirage
Project CityCenter Facts & Description
- Construction Start: Summer 2006 (Phase One)
- Expected Completion: 2010
- Total Project Cost: $7 Billion, The most expensive privately funded construction project in U.S. History.
- Project CityCenter will include Six Towers, from 37 to 64 stories high, completed between 2009 and 2010.
ARIA RESORT & CASINO
- The centerpiece of Project CityCenter will include two simular towers, the tallest at 62 floors. The 4,100 room, resort & casino was designed by world-reowned architect Cesar Pelli. Also included will be a convention center, offices and parking space. Constuction started 2006, opening expected 2009.
VDARA CONDO HOTEL
- Vdara will be a strikingly sleek and modern condo-hotel skyscraper. Rising 64 stories high, will be one of the tallest buildings in Las Vegas. Project designed by Rafael Viñoly. Originally designed as a swisting spiral tower, construction started 2006, opening expected 2009.
MANDARIN ORIENTAL LAS VEGAS
- Designed by KPF Architects, the building will feature approximately 400 condominiums and hotel rooms. More than 90% of the project's condominium units where sold after only 14 days. Construction started 2006 on the 56 story building, opening expected 2009.
- The impressive twin towerd Veer Towers will include two "leaning" 37 story condominium buildings. The two ultra-modern skyscrapers will rise over the main Crystals Mall designed by Daniel Libeskind. The Veer Towers where designed by Murphy/Jahn Architects. Consruction started 2007 opening expected 2010.
- Designed by world-reowned architects Foster and Partners, The Harmon Hotel, Spa & Casino will rise 40 floors above the Las Vegas Strip. Originally called the Lifestyle Hotel, The Harmon will have an elliptical layout with a highly reflective exterior. Consruction started 2007 opening expected 2010.
• Google Search