Like this building on Facebook
|G.T. International Tower|
|Ayala Avenue & H.V. dela Costa Street|
Makati (Manila) Philippines
|Floor Area||41,000 m²|
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|To tip of glass fin|
|To roof deck|
- Architect: Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates
- Owner: Philippine Securities Corporation
- Developer: Federal Land, Inc.
- GT stands for George Ty, one of the most wealthiest men in the Phillippines, the owner of the building and the chairman of MetroBank.
- The G.T. International Tower is the second tallest building in Makati City and the Phillipines.
- The ten story fin marks its presence in the Makati City Skyline and provides a visual signature at the towers crown.
- Although the G.T. International Tower opened in winter 2001, it wasnt inagurated until 2004.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.