Like this building on Facebook
|West River Road & North 7th Street|
Louisville KY United States
|Floor Area||365,760 m²|
|Units / Rooms||535|
| - mixed use|
| - museum|
| - office|
| - residential|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||696 ft||Courier Journal (2/9/2006)|
Architect: Office for Metropolitan Architecture New York (Joshua Prince-Ramus)
- The building was originally proposed as only 26 floors in the summer of 2005.
- The building will contain an arts center, which will be located 22 floors above the ground.
- The structure will also include 300,000 square feet of office space, 150 condominiums units, 85 residential loft units, and a 300-room hotel.
- Each of the legs of the structure will houses a different function.
- If built, this would be the tallest building in Kentucky, surpassing the Aegon Center.
- Museum Plaza was cancelled on August 2, 2011 due to being unable to secure a construction loan for the building
• Google Search
| || |
Drawing by MikeR
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.