Like this building on Facebook
|State Comptrollers Headquarters|
|110 State Street|
Albany NY United States
| - office|
| - government|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| - sandstone|
• Architect: HCP Architects.
• Constructors: BBL Construction Services, Global Precast.
• Others: State of New York Office of General Services, Treviicos Corporation, Weidlinger Associates Inc.
• It was demolished 40 Howard Street for it.
• State Pension Fund occupied the building first.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.