Like this building on Facebook
|235 South Grand Avenue|
Lansing MI United States
|Floor Area||28,335 m²|
| - office|
| - government|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - brick|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Main roof||198 ft|
- Architect: Hobbs & Black Associates
- General Contractor: The Christman Company
- Cost at Completion: $18,783,166
- This is the second tallest high-rise building in Lansing.
- The brick facade of this building was constructed in an amazing 21 days without the use of overtime.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.