Like this building on Facebook
|Radisson City Center Tucson|
|181 West Broadway Boulevard|
Tucson AZ United States
|Units / Rooms||307|
| - hotel|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - aluminium|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||151 ft||architectural drawings|
|lowest elevation (back entrance - penthouse roof)|
|Main roof||142 ft||architectural drawings|
|lowest elevation (back entrance - includes parapet)|
|Front elevation||-15 ft||architectural drawings|
• Architect: Kevin B. Howard Architects.
• Constructors: BFL Construction, Diamond Rock Plaza LLC, Sundt Construction.
• This building is being worked into the Diamond Rock Plaza proposal which calls for adding a floor to this building and recladding it in a postmodern facade.
• In 2001, Radisson bought the building and performed a $4 million renovation.
• There is an elevation difference between front and back. Its height is taken from the back.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.