Like this building on Facebook
|150 East Ontario|
|150 East Ontario Street, Streeterville, North Side Downtown|
Chicago IL United States
| Intended completion date||2011|
|Units / Rooms||355|
| - mixed use|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: A. Epstein and Sons International Inc.
• Developer: Monaco Development LLC.
• Cost: US$ 240,000,000.
• 25,000 square feet of retail space.
• It replaces a few boutique restaurants on a trendy strip of Ontario Street east of Michigan Avenue.
• Residences: 32 units.
• Hotel rooms: 323 units.
• The building was designed to have a wind farm and a green roof.
• Google Search
| || |
Drawing by Yojo
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.