Like this building on Facebook
|West 5th Street & North Pine Street|
Charlotte NC United States
| - residential|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Forum Studios Inc.
• Developer: MCL Companies
• General Contractor: R. J. Griffin
• Cost: $275 million
• The building was originally proposed as 677 feet tall to the spires, but the spires were removed from the design during construction, along with other features from the units to save money in the recession.
• This building doesn't have a 13th floor.
• Tallest residential tower in the Carolinas. It opened mostly empty during the recession, with several lawsuits from tenants trying to get out of their contracts. The owner refused to lower the prices for the units.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.