|321 North Clark|
|321 North Clark Street, River North - Near North Side Downtown|
Chicago IL United States
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - marble|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP.
• Developers & Constructors: Hines Interests LP, PCL Construction Services Inc., Enclos Corp., STS, Alan G. Davenport Wind Engineering Group BLWTL, Fujitec America Inc., HLP Systems Inc., Zalk Josephs Fabricators LLC, Gardner, Carlton & Douglas, Fremont Compensation.
• The lobby's style follows the strict modernism of the exterior with barrel-vaulted elevator banks clad in dark green marble.
• A twin tower sitting perpendicular to the original was supposed to be constructed to the north of this building.
• This building, sharing a 3-level landscaped terrace and riverwalk with the Westin River North, was the latest of several green glass office towers built along the Chicago River, beginning with the Gateway Center. The color complements the normal hue of the water, especially on St. Patrick's Day when it is dyed bright green.
• Google Search
| || |
Drawing by Lior l.