Like this building on Facebook
|Centro Cultural Itaú|
|Av. Paulista 149 Paraíso BR-01311-000 Zona Sul|
Sao Paulo SP Brazil
|Floor Area||11,075 m²|
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architects: Ernest Robert de Carvalho Mange, Wlamir Tadeu Sturni and Ricardo Belpiede.
• Constructor: Método Engenharia Ltda.
• 720 tones of structural steel were used in the construction of this tower.
• This stucture, of building and telecommunications tower atop it, is the headquarters of the Centro Cultural Itaú, which is owned by a Brazilian bank of the same name, Itaú.
• Photo Link: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/gutooo/sp%20do%20cel/33.jpg
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.