Like this building on Facebook
|Paseo de la Reforma 505, Colonia Cuauhtémoc, Delegacion Cuauhtémoc|
|Floor Area||157,000 m²|
| - office|
| - parking garage|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - cantilever|
| - landing pad|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - granite|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Spire||740 ft||Administration of the Building|
Architect: Zeidler Roberts Partnership.
Developer: Reichmann International/Empresas ICA Sociedad Controladora.
Supervisor: A.D. Tec Gerencia de Construcción.
Steel Structure: Corey
Seismic dampers: Teratec Inc. http://www.teratec.ca/docLibrary/69.pdf
Other companies involved: Aluvisa / Adamson Associates / Cupples
- The Mexico's tallest building since 2003,and LatinAmerica's tallest from 2003 to 2010.
- Replace the "Cine Chapultepec" construction, demolished in 1999.
- The tower's public observation deck on the 52nd floor, was closed in 2006.
- Foundation with 252 piles at 40 meters deep, structure with 46916 cubic meters of concrete, 21200 tons of steel structure, 98 seismic dampers.
- On 2009 a new segment with 9 stories (Mixed use) is added at the north (right) of the complex, maintains the original concept
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.