Like this building on Facebook
|181 Wellington Street West|
Toronto ON Canada
|Floor Area||65,030 m²|
|Units / Rooms||402|
| - mixed use|
| - hotel|
| - residential|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||688 ft||City of Toronto|
|Top floor||620 ft||City of Toronto|
Architect: Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates PC
Architect: Page + Steele Inc.
Developer: The Cadillac-Fairview Corporation Ltd.
Developer: Graywood Developments Ltd.
Developer: The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
• The five level podium contains two large ballrooms, fine-dining restaurants, conference and meeting facilites. The top podium floor will contain Toronto's largest and most luxurious spa (23,000 sq. ft.).
• Floors 6 to 20 has 267 hotel suites
• Floors 22 to 52 condominiums has 135 luxury condominiums
• Floors 21 & 22 will contain private lobby and amenity centre for residents.
• Suite prices sold at $700,000 to over $8 million. The penthouse sold for over $11 million.
• Google Search
| || |
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.