Like this building on Facebook
|4645 Tropicana Avenue|
Las Vegas NV United States
| Intended completion date||2009|
|Units / Rooms||592|
| - residential|
| - garden|
| - office|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||414 ft||YWS Architects, Elevation Drawings, March 5, 2007|
|to top of penthouse parapet|
|Main roof||407 ft||YWS Architects, Elevation Drawings, March 5, 2007|
|to main roof parapet wall|
- Architect: YWS Architects
- Civil Engineer: Lochsa Engineering
- Owner/Developer: 4645 Tropicana Partners, LLC
- Structural Engineer: Lochsa Engineering
Facts & Description
- Due to lack of sales, the Pinnacle was officially cancelled on 3/3/08.
- The Pinnacle will include two 40 story condo towers with three skybridges that are actully two story townhomes in mid air connected by the two towers. There will also be a intresting flower shaped pool, Townhomes, Retail and Office, Restaurants, a "Drive Inn" theater, grassy park area, and even a dog run.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.