Like this building on Facebook
|JW Marriott Grand Rapids|
|235 Louis Campau NW|
Grand Rapids MI United States
|Units / Rooms||340|
| - hotel|
| - conference|
| - restaurant|
| - fitness center|
| - highrise|
| - landing pad|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||257 ft||BETA Design Group, September 2006|
- Architect (design): Goettsch Partners
- Architect (associate): BETA Design Group
- Owner/Developer: Alticor Inc.
- Operator: Marriott Hotels, Resorts, & Suites
- Constructor: Rockford-Pepper Construction
- This is Grand Rapids' first high-rise of the new millennium.
- This Marriott will carry the J.W. brand name, considered to be the most elegant of the Marriott brands.
- The hotel broke ground on October 5th, 2005.
- The hotel will include a rooftop helipad.
• Google Search
| || |
Drawing by Martins
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.