|Cambell Mithun Tower|
|222 South 9th Street|
Minneapolis MN United States
|Floor Area||67,327 m²|
| - office|
| - mechanical|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - atrium|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - granite|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Antenna||614 ft||OmniTek, Inc.|
|Highest point of the building with mechanical equipment|
|Roof of the 42nd floor Mechanical Penthouse|
|Top floor||572 ft||Building's Official Website|
|42nd Floor, Mechanical Penthouse|
Architect: Hammel, Green & Abrahamson, Inc.
- The upper part of the tower became illuminated with a new lighting scheme in June 2006.
- Floors 5, 6, 34 and 35 are mechanical floors, the 42nd floor is a mechanical penthouse.
- Was the Piper Jaffray Headquarters until 2002 when it was renamed after Piper Jaffray was purchased by US Bank, which moved its headquarters to the new US Bancorp Center located near the Nicollet Mall.
- Tallest building in Minneapolis designed by a locally-based architectural firm.
- The Campbell Mithun Tower has a restaurant, deli, convenience store, hair salon, coffee shop, dry cleaners, insurance agency, dentist, sushi bar, and a travel agency.
• Google Search