Like this building on Facebook
|625 South Casino Center Boulevard|
Las Vegas NV United States
| Intended completion date||2008|
|Floor Area||640,080 m²|
|Units / Rooms||912|
| - residential|
| - office|
| - parking garage|
| - retail|
| - fitness center|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - aluminium|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||705 ft||Mark Vaghei, AIA, Atelier V: Architecture, 6/30/2006|
|to top of structure|
|Main roof||685 ft||Mark Vaghei, AIA, Atelier V: Architecture, 6/30/2006|
|to highest roof deck|
• Architect: Atelier V: Architecture
• Developer: Club Renaissance Partners
• Cost: $400 million
• Ground was broken on the Club Renaissance February 13, 2006 but the project was eventually cancelled.
• Had it been completed, this would have been the tallest all-residential building west of the Mississippi River.
• The first 11 floors will be an above-ground parking structure. The 12th floor will be a Sky Lobby.
• Built within Downtown Las Vegas, (The City of Las Vegas) it would have been the 4nd tallest building in the Las Vegas area, counting the Stratosphere Tower.
• Club Renaissance was one of the most luxurious yet cheapest high-rise condos planned in Las Vegas. Prices started at $149,000, but due to riseing construction costs, the lowest prices were in the $400,000's.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.