Like this building on Facebook
|Av. Del Ejército x Jorge Polar x General Córdova, Miraflores|
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||664 ft||Semana Economica #1342|
• Architect: Jean Nouvel
• Development: Urbi Propiedades
• Constructor: Graña y Montero
• Cost (all the complex): $500 million dollars
• The complex will have 4 residential towers, 2 office towers and 1 Four Seasons hotel, also a mall above and under ground. Torre Hito will be tallest building in Peru.
• It will be built in the site of ex Cuartel San Martin on a total area of 67.000 m2
• Reference image: http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/8985/cuartelsanmartin.jpg
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.