|Casino Spa Tower|
|3700 South Las Vegas Boulevard|
Las Vegas NV United States
|Units / Rooms||1,311|
| - mixed use|
| - casino|
| - hotel|
| - parking garage|
| - residential|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - fitness center|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Lightening rods||606 ft||Arquitectonica, Sep. 18, 2006|
|height to tip of parapet lightening rods|
|Roof||603 ft||Arquitectonica, Sep. 29, 2006|
|height to highest parapet|
|Roof deck||582 ft||Arquitectonica, Sep. 29, 2006|
|height to roof deck|
|Podium roof||102 ft||Arquitectonica, Sep. 29, 2006|
|to top of podium|
• Architect: Arquitectonica
• The project site is located south of the Bellagio, north of Project City Center.
• Both towers were approved November 3rd, 2004 and a groundbreaking for the Casino Spa Tower was held October 25th, 2005.
• The Cosmopolitan Project will have two 51 and 53 story condo-hotel towers the hotel units will be operated by Grand Hyatt. The whole project will have 2,700 units.
• The Cosmopolitan's total cost is $1.8 billion
• Studios units cost around $650,000, 1-bedroom units cost around $1,200,000.
• Google Search