|Beach Resort Tower|
|3700 South Las Vegas Boulevard|
Las Vegas NV United States
|Units / Rooms||717|
| - mixed use|
| - casino|
| - hotel|
| - residential|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Ligthening rod||606 ft||Arquitectonica, Sep. 18, 2006|
|height to tip of parapet lightening rods|
|Roof||603 ft||Arquitectonica, Sep. 29, 2006|
|height to highest parapet (ridge)|
|Roof deck||564 ft||Arquitectonica, Sep. 29, 2006|
|height to roof deck (lowest part of roof)|
|Podium roof||76 ft||Arquitectonica, Sep. 29, 2006|
|height to podium roof|
• Architect: Arquitectonica
• The project site is located south of the Bellagio, north of Project City Center.
• Both towers were approved November 3rd, 2004, the Beach Resort Tower quietly started construction in 2006.
• The Cosmopolitan Project will have two 51 and 53 story condo-hotel towers the hotel units will be operated by Grand Hyatt. The whole project will have 2,700 units.
• The Cosmopolitan's total cost is $1.8 billion
• Studios units cost around $650,000, 1-bedroom units cost around $1,200,000.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.