Like this building on Facebook
|Robert H. Jackson United States Courthouse|
|2 Niagara Square|
Buffalo NY United States
|Floor Area||678,576 m²|
| - courthouse|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||255 ft||U. S. General Services Administration|
|Top of elevator tower.|
• Architect: Kohn Pedersen Fox.
• Developer: GSA.
• Cost: US$ 123.3 millions.
• This building was approved for construction in October of 2003.
• The building has a work of artist Robert Mangold, which is a large-scale translucent colored glass panels, located in the entry pavilion. LEED-Silver building and with indoor parking for 54 vehicles.
• Rendering Link: http://archives.buffalorising.com/story/federal_courthouse_shows_some
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.