|355 South Grand Avenue, Central Business District|
Los Angeles CA United States
|Floor Area||105,799 m²|
| - office|
| - museum|
| - restaurant|
| - highrise|
| - atrium|
| - landing pad|
| - sign|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - granite|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
- Architect: Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP.
- Owner: Maguire Properties Inc.
- Developer: Thomas Properties Group LLC.
- Office Building of the Year 1986-1987.
- Office Building of the Year 2003-2004.
• Major Tenants:
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP (Floors 34-39).
- KPMG LLP (Floors 18,20-23).
- Bingham McCutchen (Floors 42-45).
• Other companies & Constructors:
Certified Environments, Inc., Henry C. Beck Company, James A Knowles & Associates, KPMG, Lawrence Halprin & Associates, The Boston Consulting Group, Thomas Properties Group, LLC, Turner Construction Company, Young Electric Sign Company.
Facts & Description:
• Building Class: A.
• The Wells Fargo Center includes two half trapazoidal towers, The 54 Story Wells Fargo Tower and 45 Story KPMG Tower and stand on the highest point of bunker hill. The two towers are linked by a 3 story glass enclosed atrium and is home to the Wells Fargo Museum. The Plaza was originally the Crocker Center in the 1980's.
• Was the IBM Tower for several years.
• The KPMG Tower is seen as one of Downtown's most prominent towers, due to the fact that its constructed on top of Bunker Hill, making it look much taller than it really is.
• Each regular floor has a floor area of about 2393 m².
• Google Search