|Bellagio Las Vegas|
|3600 South Las Vegas Boulevard|
Las Vegas NV United States
|Floor Area||445,920 m²|
|Units / Rooms||3,015|
| - hotel|
| - casino|
| - conference|
| - parking garage|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||508 ft||Jerde Partnership International|
|Main roof||432 ft||Jerde Partnership International|
- Architect: Jerde Partnership International
- Associate Architect: WorthGroup
- Owner: MGM Mirage
- Developer: Mirage Resorts Incorporated
Facts & Description
- The Bellagio was built upon the site of the Dunes Hotel & Casino which was demolished in 1992.
- The Hotel Tower, and lowrise buildings have a total of 4.8 Million square feet (445,920 m²)
- The Bellagio Resort & Casino costs $1.6 billion makeing it the worlds most expensive building upon completion and the moset expensive Hotel ever built in the world.
- The Bellagio Hotel and Spa Towers is one of the many hotels in Las Vegas that uses the "window eye trick". For Example the Hotel Tower is 37 stories high but is disguised as a 16 story building.
- Bellagio Las Vegas (Not including the new Spa Tower) has 3,015 hotel rooms, 122,000-sq.-ft. of casino, 150,000-sq.-ft. of convention space, 15 restaurants, 15 retail outlets, an 8-acre man-made lake, 14,000-sq.-ft. conservatory, 8,500-sq.-ft. of gallery space, a 1,800-seat state-of-the-art showroom, a 6-story parking structure, 5,000 stalls of surface parking, 15,000-sq.-ft. of executive offices and 500,000-sq.-ft. of employee and support offices.
• Google Search
| || |