|111 Monument Circle|
Indianapolis IN United States
| - office|
| - parking garage|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - granite|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Top floor||625 ft|
• Architect: The Stubbins Associates, Inc.
• Investors: Equity Office Properties Trust, Lend Lease Real Estate Investments, The Galbreath Company, Jones Lang LaSalle Inc., Yumaque S.A.C., Colliers Turley Martin Tucker, Huber.
• Constructors: Hunt & Nichols Inc. Construction Group, A.J. Armstrong Inc., LeMessurier Consultants, Fink Roberts & Petrie Inc., Omni-Tek Inc., ERMCO, Smith/Roberts & Associates Inc., BMW Constructors Inc., Midland Engineering, Walker Parking Consultants, Service One Inc., Superl Inc., Rowan Williams Davies & Irwin Inc., KONE Inc., Middle Atlantic Products Inc., SMI-Owen Steel Company, Summit Realty Group, Standard Parking.
• Tenants: Ernst & Young, Bank One Corporation, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Facts & Description:
• It is the tallest building in Indiana and in the Midwest outside Chicago and Cleveland.
• Built to be headquarters of American Fletcher National, but merged with Bank One before the completion of construction. Then name was reverted to Chase Tower in late 2005, after Bank One was purchased by JP Morgan Chase & Company.
• Former site of the Hume-Mansur Building, demolished in 1980, and two lowrise buildings, the Board of Trade Building and Bankers Trust Building.
• One spire serves as a communications antenna, while the other is solely decorative.
• Google Search