Like this building on Facebook
|Jl. Gatot Subroto Kav. 27, The Golden Triangle, Selatan South Jakarta|
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - granite|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Architects Pacific Group.
• Incorporation: Lippo Group.
• Planned to be the 1st building within a three-phase development, designed to be one of a pair of twin towers that serve as a gateway to a large mixed-use development at the terminus of the sites central, tree-lined boulevard.
• The top of its curve form is croned.
• The main lobby is a two-story volume flanked by 2 banking halls and centered by a dramatic, classically-inspired chandelier detailed in a modern architectural vocabulary.
• The podium and porte-cochere are faced with a selection of polished and flamed gray and green granites, while its form is a glassy curtainwall with polished gray aluminum horizontal treatment that emphasizes the shape.
• Google Search
| || |
Drawing by Dazon
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.