Like this building on Facebook
| - office|
| - parking garage|
| - restaurant|
| - highrise|
| - international|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Design Architect : Kohn Pederson Fox Association PC, New York
• Project Architect : Atelier 6 Arsitek, Jakarta
• Developer : PT. Api Metra Graha
• Structural Engineer : PT. Wiratman & Associates
• Mechanical & Electrical Engineer : PT. Elmes Epsilon
• Quantity Surveyor : PT. Woltrowindo
• Property Management : Provis in association with Cushman & Wakefield.
• After construction was on-hold for a long time, it was finally resumed in 2006.
• The Energy is located at the junction of Jakarta's premier commercial Sudirman Central Business District owned by PT. Api Metra Graha.
• It will be built on 8,263m² site which PT. Api Metra Graha has acquired from PT. Graha Niaga Tata Utama in 2005. The project will be supported by 981 parking lots with a parking ratio of 1:67.
• The Energy is an opportunity to secure new high quality and smart office accomodation, with an average of 1,500 sqm floor plate. These include state-of-the-art telecommunications technology, electricity, and VRF air-conditioning for personalized control.
• Google Search
| || |
Drawing by Alphard
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.