|Ivana Las Vegas|
|2427 Las Vegas Boulevard South|
Las Vegas NV United States
| Intended completion date||2005|
|Units / Rooms||951|
| - residential|
| - conference|
| - parking garage|
| - restaurant|
| - fitness center|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||923 ft||City Of Las Vegas Project Directory 06/09/06|
• Architect: JMA Architecture Studios
• Owner/Developer: Joseph Di Mauro
• Interior Designer: JMA Architecture Studios
• Cost: 1.3 Billion
• Cancelled on December 17, 2005 because the developer backed out due to rising construction costs.
• It would have been the tallest building in Las Vegas, and one of the tallest residential buildings in the world. Ivana is as tall as the Chrysler Building in New York City and the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
• The spire was removed from the design making way for taller floors instead, the Sky Homes. The Sky Homes are on the top 16 floors of Ivana which will contain 151 residential units.
• The total area of the building is 48 acres or 69 football fields, which is as big as the distance from the Las Vegas City Hall in Downtown to the Mirage in the Central Las Vegas Strip.
• Ivana Las Vegas is 74 floors high, 59 of those floors are used for condos.
• Normal Condo units cost around $555,000 to $3,100,000, Penthouses cost up to $35,000,000
• Ivana Trump's ex-husband, Donald Trump is also developing a project called "Trump Las Vegas" which has two 64 story towers, 10 floors lower than Ivanas, and it is located only a few city blocks down Las Vegas Blvd.
• Google Search