|World Trade Center|
|Av Das Nacoes Unidas 12551|
Sao Paulo SP Brazil
| - office|
| - parking garage|
| - highrise|
| - mall|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - granite|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Aflalo & Gasperini Arquitetos http://www.aflaloegasperini.com.br
• Constructor: Construtora OAS Ltda.
• Tenants: Citibank S.A., Sheraton WTC Hotel, Meliá Brasil Adm. Hotel Com. Ltda., Regus Management Ltda., The Walt Disney Company, Alcan Composites, Novell do Brasil, Cummins Brasil Ltda., Vale do Rio Doce and many others.
• The building is part of the World Trade Center Complex, of about 161801m² of area, located at Marginal Pinheiros river near Berrini Avenue, which has an office tower, Hotel Sheraton (Former Grand Meliá of 1995) and Shopping D&D Decoration & Design, among other facilities.
• In Office tower, occupied from several companies, has the automated remote control system, optimization of operation and maintenance functions, the constant supervision of the sub-lighting, the lifts, air-conditioning and others systems.
• All points of control of air-conditioning, security systems, alarms and fire detectors are controlled by the automation system BMS (Building Mangement Systems), specifically for administration of the office tower.
• Each floor has a telematic system that has a network of fiber optic structured wiring, which makes the facilities of communication systems, voice, data and image.
• The complex is also pioneering the concept of Teleport in São Paulo, providing all telecommunications facilities necessary for the proper functioning of a company.
• It has a gas power plant with generating capacity of 5.25 MW, enough to supply a town of 5,000 inhabitants.
• Photo Links:
• Google Search
| || |