Like this building on Facebook
|Haus des Reisens|
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - sign|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - aluminium|
| - concrete (plain)|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Roland Steiger, Johannes Brieske, Roland Korn.
• Investors: Bayerische Hypo- und Vereinsbank AG, Mercedes-Benz, debis Immobilienmanagement GmbH.
• Destruction of the 'House Of Travel' is planned in order to make way for a 150m office tower.
• On the east side of the building is a huge copper work of Walter Womacka, called "Der Mensch überwindet Zeit und Raum" (humans overcome time and room).
• The building used to be the headquarters of the "Reisebüro der DDR" and the "Interflug".
• Google Search
| || |
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.